Small Farms Network
5.The Small Farms Network is a free support service for people who live on or manage rural and peri-urban land on the south coast and southern highlands of NSW. The Network provides support to all landholders ranging from half a hectare to several hundred hectares. Members in our Network range from full time farmers/producers, to residents who visit their property on the weekend and live in Sydney.
A range of services are provided to assist you with your activities whether it be:
* producing beef, sheep, goats, poultry, alpacas or worms
* horticultural crops, farm forestry, bush tucker or vegetables for family or commercial production
* weed control, pasture productivity and soil health advice
* project planning for bushland, creek restoration or shelterbelts design
* training workshops and field days on a wide range of topics
South East Small Farms Networks - Find your local Network
Keen to be involved and connect with like-minded landholders across the South East Region?
There are four Small Farms Networks across the south east region with a combined membership of over 1,500 landholders. Each network sends out a regular newsletter and organises workshop and events for their members.
Sign up to the South Coast, Highlands/Tablelands and Eurobodalla networks via the signup form or visit Capital Region Small Farms Network if you live near Bungendore/Braidwood/Yass.
Free Weekly E-newsletter
Keep up to date with all the local news, workshops and funding opportunities. With over 1,300 members why not join today!