Small Farms Network
The Small Farms Network is a free support service for people who live on or manage rural and peri-urban land on the south coast and southern highlands of NSW. The Network provides support to all landholders ranging from half a hectare to several hundred hectares. Members in our Network range from full time farmers/producers, to residents who visit their property on the weekend and live in Sydney.
A range of services are provided to assist you with your activities whether it be:
* producing beef, sheep, goats, poultry, alpacas or worms
* horticultural crops, farm forestry, bush tucker or vegetables for family or commercial production
* weed control, pasture productivity and soil health advice
* project planning for bushland, creek restoration or shelterbelts design
* training workshops and field days on a wide range of topics
New Southern Highlands and Tablelands Network - Coming Soon!
Keen to be involved and connect with like-minded landholders across the Southern Highlands and Tableland region?
The Small Farms Network will be aiming to expand its reach through this area during 2019-20 via our e-newsletter, workshops and events. Stay tuned for more details.
Free weekly e-newsletter
Keep up to date with all the local news, workshops and funding opportunities. With over 720 members why not join today!